NFDM provides a variety of educational information designed to help individuals everywhere take control of their financial situation and feel good about their financial future. Access free resources and tools, like our MoneyBook program, that promote better understanding of issues related to money management.
The Foundation also presents educational seminars and workshops that define the basics of personal money management and assist you in achieving your goals:
- Build a relationship with a financial institution
- Decide when and how to use credit
- Open and keep a checking account
- Prepare a personal budget
- Recognize the importance of saving money
- Become familiar with your rights as a banking consumer
- Grasp the importance of credit history
- Understand the costs and benefits of using a credit card
- Become familiar with the characteristics of consumer installment loans
- Participants will become familiar with the process for getting homeownership financing
Browse through our program highlights for an overview of some of the courses NFDM offers as part of our ongoing effort to develop financial wellness through education, or visit our current calendar to take part in one of our upcoming events.